Till the Sun Dies by H.M. Darling


 I really wanted to like this book more than I did. However, if you like paranormal romances with a good bit of spicy scenes, then you will really enjoy this book. 


My Rating: 3 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #1 of Midnight series


Genre: Paranormal Romance


Tropes: Vampires, Damsel in Distress, A Man of Mystery, Going on Honeymoon Alone


Things I liked: There was some really good representation for those who suffer from hypersensitivity. Which I found really enlightening, the author really captures how intense Adalyn feels throughout the book. 


Things I disliked: I really feel the book would have benefited from being much longer. I wanted to know more about Willa, Adalyn and Holland we basically just meet them then they get put into dangerous situations which at this point I don't know them well enough to be invested in their fates. 


Audiobook or Physical? I have the physical book, which I actually got signed by the author. I think an audiobook would be really good. 


Extras: Adalyn's POV



Comments