Neon Gods by Katee Robert


 If you wanna read a book with smut but also a good amount of plot this is such a good story! I really need to read the rest of the series soon.


My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #1 in the Dark Olympus series


Genre: Romance, Erotica, Fantasy


Tropes: Fake Dating, Retelling, Forbidden Love


Things I liked: I loved all the spicyness in this book! It had the perfect balance of a good plot, with amazing characters that I cared about and then they also desired each other so it was really easy to get into and stay invested in the story. 


Things I disliked: There definitely could have been more world building. I also wish we could get some other mythological couples featured in books, Hades and Peresphone have definitely had the spotlight for too long.


Audiobook or Physical? Audiobook was really hot! I loved Zara Hampton-Brown's and Alex Moorcock's voices together! 


Extras: Dual POV's (Hades and Peresphone) 

Comments