Electric Idol by Katee Robert


 I'm now hooked on this series, theres so many books, so I'm hopeful we will get time with lots of other couples in the greek myths. If you are looking for an erotic series that has both a good story and really hot scenes, this is an excellent series! 


My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #2 in Dark Olympus series


Genre: Romance, Erotic Literature 


Tropes: Bring me her heart on a platter, He's my monster, Everyone jas their public persona, this town isn't big enough for us both, Married for love, I will protect her no matter what


Things I liked: There's so much more plot and character interaction in this one! I loved that Psyche and Eros are both so vulnerable and find peace with each other. It's so sweet. There theres also a decent amount of spicy scenes! I do like that other couples are getting the spotlight. 


Things I disliked: Aphrodite has always been my favorite of the greek gods, so I am sad that she's not portrayed very nicely here. 


Audiobook or Physical? Definitely have to listen to the audiobook! Eros's voice is very gothic vampirey, and I loved it, Alex Moorcock did an amazing job once again. Zara Hampton-Brown also does a really good job voicing Psyche. 


Extras: Multiple POV's (we get Pshche and Ero's) 

Comments