Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree

 


Any cozy fantasy fan will absolutely love this book! This book was a lovely addition to the series. I'm also eagerly awaiting another book to come out in this series!! Reading about Viv really makes me think of dnd campaigns and legends being created. I definitely need to do a re-read of Legends & Lattes now.


My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #O in the Legends & Lattes series


Genre: Fantasy Fiction, Cozy


Tropes: Origins, Summer Romance, Small Town, Recovering, Cozy, Slice of Life, Friendship, Eldritch Tomb


Things I liked: I loved seeing a younger Viv in action! Seeing her be rash really made how she is in Legends & Lattes standout she does a lot of growing in the prequel book and on her journey. 

Every single supporting character was a huge asset. Every person in the book really shined and added so much charm to each chapter. 

This book did make me cry! I don't actually cry to a lot of things, but the ending of this one got to my heart.


Things I disliked: I need more!!! I really hope there's another book in this series coming out soon. 


Audiobook or Physical? I pre-ordered this book, so I have the physical copy, which is very pretty! It was a very good experience reading it. I do wanna listen to the audiobook and see how everyones voices line up with the ones in my head. 


Extras: Viv's POV

Comments