Clue readathon November 2023

 


I have started the clue readathon which I'm on team Scarlet! She's just so pretty I couldn't resist, I also really love that she has curl big hair in this picture cause that's my hair type as well. She seems very Hispanic in some way which I am so I love that there's a character who I can relate too even if its just a picture. Due to other teams competing I won't be writing what rooms or clues are reveled to keep the game fair however I will share what the prompts are and what books I will be reading for them! Here's the link if you want to join. https://youtu.be/EjlUc3zgG9k?si=7Y91e5WaQNA68cK1

The first prompt is a book published the same month you were born so I'm reading the Dawn of Yangchen by F.C. Yee since it was published in July! 


The next prompt will be starting a series I will be starting Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman which so far has 6 books in the series! Which is a book I've owned on Audible for a while and just haven't started yet. 


The next prompt that has food related in some way like food on the cover or food in the book somehow. We also got a punishment since our team is 5th in the readathon currently. So my book has to have a page number divisible by 3 so I ended up picking Bookshops and Bonedust by Travis Baldtree which I just got I had pre-ordered it a few months ago! I'm very excited to read it. There's food on the cover and the page number is 336 which is perfect! 



We actually did really well for the 4th prompt so I will be able to mood read something! Probably going to read Witcher Season of Storms! I have been informed that this is the last book in the series and not the prequel which makes sense. I'm still gonna read it since I got it on Libby recently

The 5th prompt is out now! We reading a book with a sport in it! I'm going to read the Eleventh Man by Ivan Doig it has an overall football hero theme! I'm excited cause I love the audiobook narrator for this book! He was the same one who did the Shutter Island book. 




Comments