Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman



 Anyone who is a fan of fantasy or Dungeon and Dragons will love this series! It was funny while also being very cutthroat at times. Carl is such a good guy, and Donut is such a cutie. I mean, just imagine if your planet got seized by aliens and you needed to go through a killer dungeon suddenly! Things are probably gonna get really weird really fast.


My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #1 in the Dungeon Crawler Carl series


Genre: Fantasy Fiction 


Tropes: Fish out of Water, Aliens invade, Fight for your life, Dungeon crawler, no pants or shoes needed, Big Brother is always Watching, its all about Money, Conspiracy, Will morals kill our heros?, Reluctant Hero 


Things I liked: I really loved Carl and Donut! They have such a deep bond. Learning about the dungeon as they proceed is both interesting and thrilling. 


Things I disliked: My only complaint is that the books aren't longer! I will take my time reading this series to stretch out the fun! 


Audiobook or Physical? The audiobook is hilarious! Jeff Hays has such a good voice for Carl and even does amazing female voices, too! 


Good Quote: "Dammit Donut!" -Carl


Extras: Carl's POV

Comments