Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros

 


Honestly, do yourself a favor and pick up this book. It was such a good read from beginning to end. I am really excited to read the next book, and I'm really hoping this will be a really long series. Also, when you read this book, there will definitely be someone in your social circle who you can talk about the book with, so that's a huge plus! 


My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #1 in Empyrean series


Genre: Fantasy, Romance 


Tropes: Survival of the Fittest, Enemies to Lovers, Forced Proximity, Dragons, Military Academia, Fated Mates, Underdog, Secrets


Things I liked: Right away, I really liked Violet. She was complex and real. She was practical in a way that I could relate to, but she also let herself experience emotions. 

All the guys are so super hot. A lot of the spicy scenes in this book really shocked me with how intense they got. 

The dragons were extra cool, I definitely loved learning their personalities. 


Things I disliked: This book was so hyped I was really concerned I would dislike it. Now I'm annoyed that I liked it so much, I wanna be a hipster, but this book was just too good. 


Audiobook or Physical? Audiobook was really good! I love Rebecca Soler she did such an amazing job with the Lunar Chronicles series and delivered with this series as well. When I heard her voice, I got even more excited about the book. 


Extras: Violet's POV 

Comments