Wicked Beauty by Katee Robert

 


The first two books in this series were very good, but I think this one is the best out of the bunch! We get some really spicy scenes in this book! As well as some really deep moments from all the characters. It just really brings home that with more people involved, you really have to communicate better if you want things to work. 


My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #3 in Dark Olympus series


Genre: Romance


Tropes: Greek Myth Retelling, I'm no Damsel, Competition, Everyone is hot, Forbidden Romance, Family Drama, One Day they will leave me, Forced Proximity, Love Triangle 


Things I liked: It's actually nice to read a book with a brand new take on a classic, I really loved Helen and the boys together! I wasn't sure how things were going to turn out for a good portion of the book, and it was nice to have some extra spicy scenes with everyone! 


Things I disliked: The politics in Olympus are seriously so exhausting, I felt so bad for Helen that she was so manipulated by her own family. 


Audiobook or Physical? Audiobook is a must! Those spicy scenes really hit different when Alex Moorcock and Zara Hampton-Brown are reading to you. 


Extras: Switches between Helen, Achilles, and Patroclus POV's

Comments