The Love, Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood

 


I'm a big sucker for Grumpy×Sunshine romance novels, so that already put this book in good standing for me. I am sad that people won't read this because it's supposedly a Rey x Kylo fanfiction. However, I really only see very small similarities between the two if there are any. It's definitely its own creation, and I really loved every minute I got to read this book!


My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #1 in Love Hypothese series


Genre: Romance


Tropes: Grumpy×Sunshine, Fake Dating, Teacher/ Student Relationship, Science is Cool, Self-aware romance novel 


Things I liked: Olive is such a cool and sweet main character, I enjoyed her perspective and loved how she was doing her best no matter what. When I was reading the book, I kept thinking about Olive, the other reindeer from a classic Christmas movie, which the association just endeared her to me more. 

I loved Adam. His serious but soft with Olive personality really melted my own heart. 

All the supporting characters were interesting. I know theres more books in the series, so I'm hoping a lot of these characters will be recurring. 


Things I disliked: I will say there was mention of Adam's abs a little too often, it became comical.


Audiobook or Physical? Amazing audiobook!! Callie Dalton had a very sweet voice she was perfect as Olive.


Extras: Olive's POV 

Comments