Cackle by Rachel Harrison



This falls into the cozy thriller category. It was a really light hearted a good popcorn read if we wanna use more fun terms! I never knew what was going to happen next in this book, which kept things really interesting for me. 


My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: Standalone 


Genre: Paranormal Thriller 


Tropes: Moved to a small town, Starting over, Witch, Familiars, Like Calls to Like, Ghosts, Unreliable Narrator, Don't fight fate


Things I liked: I love spiders! This book had an adorable little spider familiar who wore hats sometimes!

There's a good message of being content and powerful on your own in here. People pleasing is a habit I think a lot of women end up having, and here we have a woman really coming into her own, breaking away from this habit. 


Things I disliked: I really think Sophie's POV could have added a lot to this story, I was sad we got so little from her. 


Audiobook or Physical? I read the physical book! It was a gift from my dad! I wanna listen to the audiobook now! 


Extras: Annie's POV


Comments