Witches Get Stuff Done by Molly Harper

 


I have a real soft spot for these kinds of romance books! They are a cozy little vacation! I will always love a good small town new girl romance with a wacky set of side characters who make you feel like you are part of this little community. 


My Rating: 5 out of 5


Part of a series or Standalone: #1 in Starfall Point series


Genre: Paranormal Romance


Tropes: Ancient Family Secrets, Small Town life, Magic, Ghosts, Opposites Attract, Found Family, Long Lost Relative, Puzzle Solving


Things I liked: Molly Harper is one of my all-time favorite authors! Her works follow the tried and true formula for a good solid romance while also concentrating on our characters. I don't know how she keeps making new characters who we just end up loving right away. She's a mastermind who wields her awesome powers for warm, fuzzy feelings and will leave you wanting to read the next book right away. 


Things I disliked: I would love the books to be longer, Riley was so awesome it would be amazing to have her unique perspective for a little longer. 


Audiobook or Physical? The audiobooks are the best! All her books seem to be Audible exclusives, so watch out for that. Amanda Ronconi and Teddy Hamilton are awesome together as narrators! 


Extras: Riley and Edison's POV's 

Comments