How to Lose A Goblin in Ten Days by Jessie Sylva


Very cozy fantasy about two strangers making a house into a home. They have to learn how to live together while also trying to juggle all their other responsibilities. Very sweet romance where everyone gets to see what it means to build something together.

 
 My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars


Part of a Series or Standalone: Standalone

 

Genres: Cozy Fantasy 


Tropes: Only One Bed, Enemies to Lovers, Competition, Forced Proximity, Grumpy×Sunshine, Opposites Attract, Found Family 


Things I liked: Both characters were really working through some stuff. I'm glad they had each other for support since they felt so alone in their communities. 

The B plot was really sneaky in this one and it was done so perfectly. I really loved that!

 

Things I disliked: There was a lot of lore that I was super curious about. I know the book might have gotten significantly longer of the author added that but I would have loved reading about it. I hope they write more books in this universe so we can learn more.


Audiobook or Physical? I read the physical book, which made it charming theres illustrations on each chapter page and a quote from books in the universe. 


Extras: Switches between Pansy and Ren's POV's 

Comments