The Field Guide for the Formerly Villainous by Autumn K. England

Any lovers of Stardew Valley or Cozy Fantasy will want to give this book a shot. I was really happy to take my time reading this book. There should be more books to come in this universe but theres no concrete info out currently. The unknowing is getting to me. I don't think the next books will have the same characters but they will be in the same world. I wonder if its going to be in the other town they kept mentioning.


 My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars


Part of a Series or Standalone: The first in a series with an unknown amount of additions


Genres: Cozy Fantasy 


Tropes: Survivors Guilt, New Beginnings, Small Town, Magic in everyday life, Mentor and Student


Things I liked: The story didn't hide the main characters struggles but used those to help create a deeper plot and connection to us. 

The story was so very cozy it was nice getting to settle into something that had a touch of drama but was overall relaxing. 


Things I disliked: It could have been longer, I loved the characters so much I would have loved to stick with them a little longer.


Audiobook or Physical? I read the physical book which was so lovely! I will definitely be revising this one and I want to listen to the audiobook next time! 


Extras: Oaklin's POV

Autumn K. England is also M. K. England which seems to be the name they write ya fiction under. 

Comments