The Last Great Heir: Feast and Famine by Carina Finn


If you like fantasy this is a pretty good book to pick up! I'm curious about where all these clues were leading us to. I'm curious how long this series will end up being, I could definitely see there being at least 3 more books but we shall see. 


My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars


Part of a Series or Standalone: #1 in Feast and Famine 


Genres: Fantasy


Tropes: Born to be Rivals, Coming of Age, Magical Rites, Legacy Titles, Fateful Birthday


Things I liked: I really liked how detailed the clothing descriptions were you could picture exactly how a certain dress or outfit looked. The author also described everyday objects in great detail which was wonderful since I could see the item how it was supposed to be.


Things I disliked: There were a lot of moving parts and pacing issues for me. I feel like the book either needed to be longer or the different plot hooks needed to be spread out between multiple books. 


Audiobook or Physical? I listened to the audiobook! It was pretty good, Laura Knight Keating does an excellent job of bringing all the tension to the forefront! 


Extras: Switches POV's 


Comments