A super adorable read, if you are a cat lover you will really be touched by these stories. Easy to read and enjoy! The perfect palette cleanser between big series or longer novels.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Part of a Series or Standalone: Series with 3 books so far, the 3rd book comes out 2026 in September.
Genres: Fiction
Tropes: Quirky Doctor and Aloof Nurse, Listening with your Listening ears, Does Insurance Cover this?, Bonds between humans and animals, Adopt don't Shop, Who Saved Who
Things I liked: I loved how the best kind of medicine is truly listening and having a little cat in your life to bring everyone together. Sometimes we work against ourselves too much and this book helps us see theres always a way to try again!
Things I disliked: I do wish we got more pictures the cats are such cuties.
Audiobook or Physical? I read the physical book, it was very cute and perfect for a nice morning ritual or a relaxing bedtime read. I might go back and check out the audiobook, I'm curious what everyone would sound like. Will there be cat noises?
Extras: Short stories in each book so we get different POV's as well as new cats in each story.
If you read the physical book there are some very cute cat illustrations!

Comments
Post a Comment