Night Over Water by Ken Follett

If you are a fan of well researched Historical fiction you need to read this one! This is also nice as a nice little break from big series or anything like that. It has a little of everything espionage, romance, mystery and thrills! 


 My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars


Part of a Series or Standalone: Standalone

 

Genres: Historical Fiction 


Tropes: Secrets, Affairs, On the Run, Showing the Research, War is coming


Things I liked: Every single character was so fun to learn more about, they definitely added different dimensions to the story. At times jumping from the different perspectives added mystery as well. 


Things I disliked: I would have loved more perspective jumps, like what about the bad guys and more of the crew. What were they thinking? 


Audiobook or Physical? I read it on my Kindle which I borrowed the copy from the library through Libby. 


Extras: Multiple POV's 

The facts about these sea ships were really cool.

Comments