Of Earth and Flame by Elayna R. Gallea


If you want to read about a girl fighting for her freedom who happens to run into her one true love, you will definitely want to pick up this book. I don't know how Alieana and Xander are going to save the world but I do know I need to witness them do so. 


My Rating: 3 out of 5 stars


Part of a Series or Standalone: #1 in The Ithenmyr Chronicles


Genres: Romance Fantasy 


Tropes: Fish Out of Water, Fated Mates, Rapunzel Retelling, Fae, Elves, Shifters 


Things I liked: The World building is so interesting! I'm really curious whats going to happen to this world now that things are set in motion. 

I also really like how this author has other books of hers set in the same universe, so between series its so interesting to see whats the same or different. Getting more clues about whats going on in their history. 


Things I disliked: I can't stand Aileana, shes so annoying through out the whole book, I hope I end up liking her more by the end of the series.


Audiobook or Physical? I read the audiobook! The next few books I'm going to try reading on my kindle. Especially since a lot of this authors book are on Kindle Unlimited right now. 


Extras: Mostly Alieana's POV 

Comments