The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna


 If you are looking for a charming found family read with some romance and magic added in, this is a perfect read for you. It's a very cozy read. I would recommend brewing your favorite cup of tea to go with it. If anyone knows of other books like this one, please recommend them to me! 


My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: Standalone 


Genre: Romance, Fantasy Fiction, Supernatural Fiction 


Tropes: Grumpy×Sunshine, Found Family, Witches, Magic, Teacher to the Young, Cozy 


Things I liked: Well Grumpy×Sunshine is my favorite trope as well as having witches in this book. I never stood a chance. Overall, the characters are all so sweet and kind. it's hard not to fall in love with all the characters. 


Things I disliked: Honestly, for me personally, I can't find any flaws in this masterpiece. 


Audiobook or Physical? I have a physical copy! I'm very glad I read it this way. It's the kind of book you wanna cuddle up with, possibly with a warm beverage. It's a good fall read. 


Extras: Mostly Mika's POV, but we do get a few others.

Comments