Once Charmed, Twice Cursed by Shaylin Gandhi

 


This is a perfect romance book. It has a little magic, some injustices and love all coming together to bring us a romance that was both spicy and sweet. 


My Rating: 5 out of 5


Part of a series or Standalone: Standalone 


Genre: Fantasy, Romance 


Tropes: Forbidden Love, Marked, Brother's Best Friend, Spicy, Cozy, Luck, Arranged Marriage, Disguised


Things I liked: The writing style of this author just really clicked with me, I found the story easy to follow, good pacing, and emotionally compelling. 

Right away, I was rooting for this couple. Their love was so palpable I was invested in the outcome. 

I also felt Bria was easy to relate to. We all know what it's like to have our wants overlooked due to someone else's greed. 

The magic system was simple and easy to understand. It also made me really curious. The author left herself a really open door to expand on this universe in future books, which I desperately hope she does. 


Things I disliked: I wish this was a series, I need there to be more content! 


Audiobook or Physical? There isn't an audiobook for this one yet! If one does come out, I will be listening to it! I have the ebook and it was really good! 


Extras: Bria's POV

Comments