Wilder Girls by Rory Power

 


If you are looking for something that's not quite horror but definitely a thriller, this is a good choice. It will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time you are reading.


My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: Standalone


Genre: Science Fiction, Mystery, Thriller


Tropes: Secret Experiments, Sapphic, Evolution, Dark Academia, Survival of the Fittest, Body Horror


Things I liked: I loved how the girls were so protective of each other. I also loved that some of the girls had relationships with each other! 


Things I disliked: There was just so much unnecessary suffering it was hard to read at times. 


Audiobook or Physical? The audiobook was very good! I loved the voices for the girls! Eileen Stevens and Jesse Vilinsky were the perfect choices! 


Extras: Mostly Hetty's POV but also a little of Byatt's POV

Comments