Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski

 


So far, I've read 3 books in this series, and I honestly think this one is the best so far. I will credit a lot of that to the groundwork that the other 2 books established since I'm so much more invested in Geralt's story. 


My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 


Part of a series or Standalone: #2 in the Witcher series (according to me) technically its #0.7 in the series. 


Genre: Epic Fantasy


Tropes: Destiny, Dragons, Magic, All Myths are True, Star-Crossed Lovers 


Things I liked: After reading a few of the books now, I've become so emotionally invested that it's really wild how things from so long ago are coming back into the plot! This book, out of all of them so far, was the most like dnd fantasy like to me. 


Things I disliked: For a fantasy book, these are actually pretty short, so I would love if these books were longer.


Audiobook or Physical? Audiobook is really amazing! Peter Kenny once again brings all the characters to life! 


Extras: Geralt's POV 

Comments