Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb

 


If you like Fantasy mixed with royals with lots of secrets, this is a good book to read. Learning that pledging your life to a bloodline means that you can not really live your own life is something Fitz struggles a lot in this book. 


My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars 


Part of a Series or Standalone: #2 in Farseer Trilogy, #2 in Relam of the Elderings series 


Genre: Fantasy


Tropes: Royal Bastard, Battle of Wills, Doomed romance, Taboo magic 


Things I liked: Nighteyes was so interesting! 


Things I disliked: Its so frustrating how they keep having to jump through hoops. I just wish things could be easy for them. Then I guess the story wouldn't be as intense, but I like the characters so much that I want them to win. 


Audiobook or Physical? I listened to the audiobook. it's so good! Paul Boehmer does another amazing job! 


Extras: We get Fitz point of view throughout the whole book.

Comments