No One Will Miss Her by Kat Rosenfield

 


If you are a fan of a good mystery thriller, this will be the next read for you! A real page turner where all the pieces come together in a perfectly curated timeline to deliver an amazing story! 


My Rating: 4 out of 5


Part of a series or Standalone: Standalone 


Genre: Thriller, Mystery 


Tropes: Small Town, Outcast, City Mouse Meets Country Mouse


Things I liked: The mystery was really compelling, and the clues were laid out expertly! 

I was instantly engrossed in the story, I needed to know how it ended more than anything in the world. 


Things I disliked: I strongly dislike when animal deaths are used as character development devices, especially when the scenes are so vividly displayed. 


Audiobook or Physical? Audiobook was very well done. 


If any animals are abused, die, or are killed in this book: Rags is a cat with radial hypoplasias that ends up being murdered. The scene is very graphic. 


Extras: Multiple POV's 


Comments